Control WHMCS Theme version 2.2.2 was released today on 15 January 2017.
This version also includes the following updates and bug fixes:
- Introduces an improved method for displaying email content on the client area email history page, with full HTML emails now displayed inside an iframe rather than the previous text only emails display,
- Fixes a problem with the display of spotlight TLD labels on the configure product domain page,
- Fixes a problem which caused the setup fee for addons to be displayed twice on the view cart page.
- Fixes an error inherited from the WHMCS standard_cart order form template whereby the wrong error message was displayed when attempting to order a hosting package using your own domain name, when that domain name was already assigned to a hosting account.
- Updates url for ion range slider style-sheet on configure product page to use dynamic variable in all order form templates.
This version is compatible with WHMCS versions 7.1.0 – 7.1.1.
The latest theme files can be downloaded by logging in to the My Account section of our website here.
The release notes and changelog for this version can also be in the My Account section of our website here.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us via our online support desk.