Simplicity WHMCS theme version 1.1.0 was released today on 30 September 2016.
This major update for Simplicity theme which introduces a significant number of new features based on customer feedback, as follows:
- Introduces compatibility for the following official WHMCS addons:
- Configurable Packages Addon
- Licensing Addon
- Project Management Addon
- Introduces compatibility for the “cPanel Extended” third party addon by Modules Garden
- Includes latest version of Font Awesome directly within theme files to allow for use of recently released icons (such as fa-percent)
- Various updates and improvements to the underlying code base throughout all cart templates
This release also includes the following minor updates and bug fixes:
- Fixes css error with domain transfer pending status label
- Fixes problem with custom font loading over ssl
- Change to header.tpl to load theme options and functions ahead of all other includes
- Fixes error with tax display variable in configure product page order summary
- CSS fix to add default background color for unspecified status labels
- CSS fix to improve display of products and domains with long titles on mobile / small screen sizes
- CSS fix to limit homepage panel height and allow scrolling
- Changes edit link on view cart page to use $LANG variable (allowing for translation)
- CSS fix to improve display of tld dropdown menu on register/transfer domain form when displaying large number of tlds
- Changes option group labels in cart templates sidebar-categories-collapsed.tpl to use $ LANG variable (allowing for translation
- Fixes issue with long emails not printing in their entirety when using print button on client area email history page
- Fixes form field alignment issue on ssl configuration page
- Fixes error with duplicate buttons on client area domain details page
This version is compatible with WHMCS version 6.3.1.
The latest theme files can be downloaded by logging in to the My Account section of our website here.
The release notes and changelog for this version can also be in the My Account section of our website here.